Here's how to get started:
- Contact Us By Any Method You Choose
- We will respond quickly, usually in 24 hours or less (often immediately) and continue the conversation in detail.
- This conversation (often a series of information exchanges) will quickly result in either a term sheet or a formal loan commitment.
- Once the deal is inked, it is sent to the title company and Lender’s attorney for processing.
- Your deal is funded and you look for the next one.
Tips for Fast and Successful Closing:
- Have all of your papers in order. Depending on the type of loan we will typically request the following documents:
- Copies of Corporate/LLC formation documentation
- Copies of a sales contract
- Drivers License
- Detailed list of proposed repairs, draw schedules, labor/material costs, etc. if construction loan.
- Copies of any appraisals or inspections
- Be Ready for Property Inspection
- We will have a representative inspect your property before closing. The inspector will contact you directly for a day/time to inspect
- Have a title company and insurance company set-up
- We have a title company and 2 insurance companies we regularly work with that we can refer you to. Using our title company and insurance companies will save both of us time and ensure a smooth closing process.
- We will require you to provide evidence of General Liability Property Insurance prior to closing.
- Assuming that there are no inspection, title, or appraisal issues and a General Liability Insurance Policy is in place, we will close your loan through a title company and the title company will disperse funds.
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to answer any questions about our deals, the funding process, or how we might be able to work together.
APPLY FOR A LOAN
Ready to get your Deal Funded? Submit an application today! We will be in contact in 24 hours or less.